Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hard of installing your Android Driver. (Any brand)

If your having a trouble on how you can install your Android phone driver to your PC, you need this simple steps. I have tried O+ brand here and it work to Android Phone and Tablet.

I have tried also SDK Manager for Android but it takes to long to install so i choose the better way to install my driver on a seconds.
if you dont like PDANET just choose sdk manager from android developer website...

Steps:
  1. You need to download PDANET to your PC then install it.  download from Here: http://junefabrics.com/android/download.php
  2.  Just follow the steps  on how to install it. 
  3. Be sure that your phone is not yet connected to your pc. 
  4. Connect your phone when it ask you to do it. make sure your phone is set to USB DEBUGGING MODE.
  5. Select other if your phone brand is not listed.
  6.  A pop up window will appear just click OK or install. Mine three times that I click OK.

Note: you need internet Connection to do this.

9 comments:

  1. Sir please help! It can't detect my O+ 8.5 and Android ADB won't install :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you enable the USB Debugging mode on your device? in case not, follow this: setting/developer options then check the USB debugging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir how can i root an o+ phone?? mine is 8.52 (jellybean) it is an upgraded version of 8.5

    ReplyDelete
  4. it says it error:device not found

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi .. i just want to ask if you know how to root O+ 86? I badly want to root my phone

    ReplyDelete
  6. my oplus fone is 8.5and i try to root it using king root and it was successful and it has a king user also,,,it just one click...

    ReplyDelete
  7. how can i root my o+8.37y android lollipop

    ReplyDelete
  8. how can i root too my o+8.37y android?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. https://www.miuiupdates.com/2021/03/remove-bloatware-android.html

    ReplyDelete